The habit they seem to be edible, some are toxic, smelly and may even cause death. I do not recommend reading impressionable, pregnant and dinner (eating and eating) citizens. This is the case when the language does not turn to wish Bon appetit!
1. Chukotka and Greenland: the harp seal, stuffed seagulls
Northern dish civic is among the festive dishes of the eskimo food. It is made by decay in the permafrost. The recipe can cause a gag reflex: in gutted and headless seals fit 400 untreated sea birds — guillemots, “dish” bacon is sealed and placed in the ground under the press for a period from three months to a year and a half. On holiday, usually at Christmas, rotten corpse seal get out of the pit, take out the last fermentation of poultry carcasses, pluck and eat them raw. They say that the taste of celiac similar to a very old and pungent cheese.
2. Sardinia: cheese with maggots
Cheese with cheese fly larvae — a signature dish on the Italian island of Sardinia. Continue reading
According to popular belief the Brazilian cuisine is extremely delicious meat roasted on a spit. Although the Brazilians are preparing many delicious and varied dishes. Brazilian national cuisine will satisfy even the most discerning palates: in addition to a variety of meat dishes, it offers the luxurious abundance of desserts, the menu is seafood, lots of exotic vegetables and fruits from Amazonian forests.
1. Brazilian cheese buns . freshly baked cheese biscuits that Brazilians often eaten for Breakfast.
2. Mokika . fish Bahia (state of Bahia), stewed in coconut milk together with other small fish with no bones and shrimp with onion, garlic and coriander.
3. Feijoada . the national dish of Brazil made of black beans, smoked pork and other meats. In the course are also bacon, ribs, sausage and beef. Sometimes feijoada is prepared with cabbage or curly cabbage, potatoes, carrots and pumpkin.
4. The pastel de Nata . Portuguese egg cake, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon. Continue reading
Sometimes the most coveted dish is not only wildly delicious but also wildly dangerous. Absorbing little piece, You risk not only your health, but also life. However, cooking such meals allow only chefs of the highest class, and it is not enough. So what makes people risking their lives, is the deadly food? Sometimes it’s tender meat, sometimes the desire to tickle nerves, and sometimes a delicacy dish on purpose, to keep the population in whom this future delicacy eats.
The puffer fish
One drop of poison contained in the puffer fish, able to cause full body paralysis, and then death. However, in Japan this fish is considered a delicacy. The art of cooking this dish takes a while to learn: toxic parts of fish (eggs, liver) should be removed so that the poison penetrated the tender flesh. The slightest mistake a chef can cost the life of the client in Japan annually register more than 10 cases of poisoning from puffer fish. Continue reading