According to popular belief the Brazilian cuisine is extremely delicious meat roasted on a spit. Although the Brazilians are preparing many delicious and varied dishes. Brazilian national cuisine will satisfy even the most discerning palates: in addition to a variety of meat dishes, it offers the luxurious abundance of desserts, the menu is seafood, lots of exotic vegetables and fruits from Amazonian forests.
1. Brazilian cheese buns . freshly baked cheese biscuits that Brazilians often eaten for Breakfast.
2. Mokika . fish Bahia (state of Bahia), stewed in coconut milk together with other small fish with no bones and shrimp with onion, garlic and coriander.
3. Feijoada . the national dish of Brazil made of black beans, smoked pork and other meats. In the course are also bacon, ribs, sausage and beef. Sometimes feijoada is prepared with cabbage or curly cabbage, potatoes, carrots and pumpkin.
4. The pastel de Nata . Portuguese egg cake, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon. Continue reading
Sometimes the most coveted dish is not only wildly delicious but also wildly dangerous. Absorbing little piece, You risk not only your health, but also life. However, cooking such meals allow only chefs of the highest class, and it is not enough. So what makes people risking their lives, is the deadly food? Sometimes it’s tender meat, sometimes the desire to tickle nerves, and sometimes a delicacy dish on purpose, to keep the population in whom this future delicacy eats.
The puffer fish
One drop of poison contained in the puffer fish, able to cause full body paralysis, and then death. However, in Japan this fish is considered a delicacy. The art of cooking this dish takes a while to learn: toxic parts of fish (eggs, liver) should be removed so that the poison penetrated the tender flesh. The slightest mistake a chef can cost the life of the client in Japan annually register more than 10 cases of poisoning from puffer fish. Continue reading
Our favorite kids really need vitamins. Children need to eat salads and not the hot dogs and dumplings. Therefore, we need to know all about what kind of salads are best suitable adult or children. Children need to compulsorily consume carotene — “growth hormone”, its a huge amount found in carrots.
Necessarily in the child’s diet should include beets, pumpkin and apricots . Based on this, one can create a variety of delicious and healthy salads. A great dessert can be fruit salad, this may include a variety of fruits and berries, all depends on how you have enough imagination.
The best combination is Apple, banana, orange and honey, but every Mama will be able to come up with a salad using what loves her baby. No child could resist these Goodies!
Salads for children can be the same as salads for adults, though, it is worth considering one exception . Better smaller to use as a dressing mayonnaise or any other refueling of dubious origin. In the children’s recipes. Continue reading
“There is no love more sincere than the love of food” — once said George Bernard Shaw, and was probably right, how else to explain such a variety of world cuisines, snacks, drinks and desserts? Each country has its own list of main dishes, who knows and loves each native resident and required to try the tourist. And if the country tried to lure naive guests, promising them the best cuisine in the world and presenting their dishes as delicious not only in local but also on a planetary scale, until one day, CNN decided to conduct an independent investigation and find out once and for all, what dishes can be considered the most delicious in the world.
All has been tried hundreds of meals, drinking tens of liters of fluid and earned no migraine caused almost an impossible choice — to define delicious. But the CNN team of professionals has managed and provided the opportunity to introduce you to this mouth-watering list. So read, amaze and take your time to taste:
10 the most delicious dishes of the world.
Kobe beef is the “Rolls-Royce” among beef! It “marbled beef”, or the most famous meat a delicacy, and despite the steadfast name, has a impossible soft texture due to the technology of growing young bulls, which supplies its meat to the table gourmet. Continue reading
The world of the rich and famous attracts many of us. Rich lead the lifestyle that many of us want to do, and they do what many only dream of. The same applies to food, they can try what ever, you may not be able to try us. I offer a list of “the world’s Most expensive foods, most expensive drinks, desserts and spices.”
So let us begin:
1. Saffron, a spice grown worldwide, is derived from the flowers of saffron. To produce a pound of dry saffron (0.45 kg) requires 50000-70000 flowers, it is comparable to a football field. Require great expense and labor, the price of spice from US$ 500 to US$ 5,000 per pound (US$ 1100–US$11000 per kilogram).
2. The most expensive potato in the world – French, “La Bonnotte”. Annually, only 100 tons of high-quality potatoes are grown and harvested only on the island Noirmoutier. Potato fields only require fertilizer seaweed growing in a climate that formed nearby the sea. The cost of one kilogram can reach 500 €, since this type of potato is almost extinct. Continue reading