Will tell you about products not everyone is able to afford.
Do you know what are the most expensive dumplings? Do you know how to grow the most expensive on Earth potatoes? We present you a list of dishes that celebrities can not afford.
Many surprised by the presence in the menu of dumplings – one of the favorite foods of many Russians. Nevertheless, not Russian dumplings topping the chart. The most expensive dumplings in the world can eat in the restaurant “Golden Gates” in the Bronx, new York. Their highlight is that they are not only tender veal, pork and salmon, but also iron fish-torch or Curtius Flame Fish, who lives on a sufficiently large depth. Through a “seasoning” specific dumplings emit blue-green “glow” that is not a barrier to taste. Portion of the eight dumplings will cost you in the restaurant 2400 dollars, and from 16 – 4400. Continue reading
According to popular belief the Brazilian cuisine is extremely delicious meat roasted on a spit. Although the Brazilians are preparing many delicious and varied dishes. Brazilian national cuisine will satisfy even the most discerning palates: in addition to a variety of meat dishes, it offers the luxurious abundance of desserts, the menu is seafood, lots of exotic vegetables and fruits from Amazonian forests.
1. Brazilian cheese buns . freshly baked cheese biscuits that Brazilians often eaten for Breakfast.
2. Mokika . fish Bahia (state of Bahia), stewed in coconut milk together with other small fish with no bones and shrimp with onion, garlic and coriander.
3. Feijoada . the national dish of Brazil made of black beans, smoked pork and other meats. In the course are also bacon, ribs, sausage and beef. Sometimes feijoada is prepared with cabbage or curly cabbage, potatoes, carrots and pumpkin.
4. The pastel de Nata . Portuguese egg cake, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon. Continue reading
The world of the rich and famous attracts many of us. Rich lead the lifestyle that many of us want to do, and they do what many only dream of. The same applies to food, they can try what ever, you may not be able to try us. I offer a list of “the world’s Most expensive foods, most expensive drinks, desserts and spices.”
So let us begin:
1. Saffron, a spice grown worldwide, is derived from the flowers of saffron. To produce a pound of dry saffron (0.45 kg) requires 50000-70000 flowers, it is comparable to a football field. Require great expense and labor, the price of spice from US$ 500 to US$ 5,000 per pound (US$ 1100–US$11000 per kilogram).
2. The most expensive potato in the world – French, “La Bonnotte”. Annually, only 100 tons of high-quality potatoes are grown and harvested only on the island Noirmoutier. Potato fields only require fertilizer seaweed growing in a climate that formed nearby the sea. The cost of one kilogram can reach 500 €, since this type of potato is almost extinct. Continue reading