Romanian cuisine is often criticized for calorie, excess fat and salt. But no one will go hungry, because the taste of the local gastronomy quality — above all praise. For centuries their recipes with Romanians shared the Serbs, the Hungarians, the Turks, but many dishes can be tasted only here. What to pay attention in the cafes and restaurants in Romania?
Meat is the basis of any meal
Meat is the basis of everything in the kitchen in Romania. Along with vegetables and feta cheese, it has generated a lot of interesting recipes that caught on and began to form the Romanian cuisine. Popular among local smoked bacon. How many in Romania in different regions, so many ways to spice up the bacon. Often use garlic, paprika, herbs, pepper, but the scent lends itself to the Smoking process. Romanians love to smoked dishes has led to the creation of smoked sausage is another delicious delicacy. Traditionally they are seasoned generously and searing sweet paprika, salt, cumin and garlic. As an option — Mici. These sausages cook without the shell, served hot and toasty much. Continue reading
The habit they seem to be edible, some are toxic, smelly and may even cause death. I do not recommend reading impressionable, pregnant and dinner (eating and eating) citizens. This is the case when the language does not turn to wish Bon appetit!
1. Chukotka and Greenland: the harp seal, stuffed seagulls
Northern dish civic is among the festive dishes of the eskimo food. It is made by decay in the permafrost. The recipe can cause a gag reflex: in gutted and headless seals fit 400 untreated sea birds — guillemots, “dish” bacon is sealed and placed in the ground under the press for a period from three months to a year and a half. On holiday, usually at Christmas, rotten corpse seal get out of the pit, take out the last fermentation of poultry carcasses, pluck and eat them raw. They say that the taste of celiac similar to a very old and pungent cheese.
2. Sardinia: cheese with maggots
Cheese with cheese fly larvae — a signature dish on the Italian island of Sardinia. Continue reading
According to popular belief the Brazilian cuisine is extremely delicious meat roasted on a spit. Although the Brazilians are preparing many delicious and varied dishes. Brazilian national cuisine will satisfy even the most discerning palates: in addition to a variety of meat dishes, it offers the luxurious abundance of desserts, the menu is seafood, lots of exotic vegetables and fruits from Amazonian forests.
1. Brazilian cheese buns . freshly baked cheese biscuits that Brazilians often eaten for Breakfast.
2. Mokika . fish Bahia (state of Bahia), stewed in coconut milk together with other small fish with no bones and shrimp with onion, garlic and coriander.
3. Feijoada . the national dish of Brazil made of black beans, smoked pork and other meats. In the course are also bacon, ribs, sausage and beef. Sometimes feijoada is prepared with cabbage or curly cabbage, potatoes, carrots and pumpkin.
4. The pastel de Nata . Portuguese egg cake, sprinkle with powdered sugar and cinnamon. Continue reading